Founded in 1908 under the name Edinburgh Civil Service Football Club, their first ground was the Stenhouse Stadium, which later became a venue for greyhound racing, before moving to Pinkhill Stadium in the 1920s.
We moved to the Edinburgh Area Civil Service Sports Association in Muirhouse in 1957, where we continue to play our home games today, although the pitch has now been renamed, Christie Gillies Park, located just off Marine Drive Edinburgh.
The club has a thriving youth section that has over 100 kids between the age of 4-16 taking part in their sections.
In 2016, we were elected to the Scottish Lowland League.
- East of Scotland Football League
- Winners: 1972–73
- Runners-up (3): 1980–81, 1988–89, 1989–90
- East of Scotland Football League First Division
- Winners: 1992–93
- Runners-up (3): 1996–97, 2002–03, 2008–09
- SFA South Region Challenge Cup
- Winners: 2017–18
- East of Scotland Qualifying Cup
- Winners (3): 1920–21; 1978–79; 1988–89
- King Cup
- Winners (4): 1921–22; 1925–26; 1927–28; 1990–91
- East of Scotland Consolation Cup: 1920–21
- Scottish Amateur Cup: 1910–11; 1920–21
- East of Scotland League Cup: 2000–01
- East of Scotland Trophy: 2001–02